Lions Club Agra City Events
Notice for the Fifth meeting of Board of Directors
Notice for the Fifth meeting of the Board of Directors was issued by the Secretary. The meeting shall be held on 16th December, 2009 at 7.00 P.M. at Udai Bhawan, Near Bhagwan Talkies, Agra.
The following is the agenda –
- Approval of the minutes of the last meeting.
- Presentation and approval of the statement of the Income-Expenditure statement for the year 2008-09.
- Presentation and approval of the tentative budget statement for the year 2009-10.
- Discussion on the proposed Eye Camp Service Project.
- Discussion on the proposed publication of Club souvenir “Keerti evam Uplabdhi Patrika”
- Discussion on Oxygen service project.
- Discussion on membership growth.
- Discussion on the Oxygen project.
- Discussion on attending MERLOW seminar at Aligarh on 20th December, 2009.
- Discussion on merging meetings of the club in the New Year function of the District.
- Vote of thanks to the members who attended II District Cabinet Meeting at Bulandshahar.
- Discussion on any other matter with the permission of the President.
- The meeting shall be followed with fellowship and dinner.
Excerpt of the Minutes of the Fourth meeting of the Board of Directors held on 7.11.2009
The Fourth meeting of the Board of Directors was held on Saturday, the 7th November, 2009 at 7.30 P.M. at Hotel Usha Kiran Palace, Pratappura, Agra.
- Lion Dr. Ashok Kumar Jain, President
- Lion Er. Nemi Chand Gupta, First Vice President
- Lion Chandra Prakash Singhal, Charter President & Secretary
- Lion Vikas Agrawal, Second Vice President
- Lion Er. Satish Babu Paliwal, Third Vice President
- Lion Er. Dau Dayal Agrawal, Treasurer
- Lion Er. Jagdish Babu Varma, Director
- The President Dr. Ashok Kumar Jain welcomed the members. Charter President Lion Chandra Prakash Singhal orated Dhwaj Vandana along with all the members present.
- The Board passed the minutes of the Third meeting of the Board of Directors held on 26th October, 2009 unanimously.
- On account of the absence of past Treasurer Lion Er. R.B. Agrawal, the presentation of Income-Expenditure Account statement of 2008-09 was postponed for the next meeting.
- The proposed budget for the year 2009-10 was discussed and the discussion will continue in the next meeting.
- Lion C.P. Singhal presented an outline of the new service project of Eye Camp after consulting District Hospital. The Board approved the proposal.
- Lion C.P. Singhal outlined the proposal of the proposed souvenir. The Board approved the proposal and requested the Charter President to do the needful and inform the progress in next meetings.
- Discussion on Oxygen Project was postponed for the next meeting.
- For membership growth, all the members accepted to try to sponsor at least one new member before December, 2009.
- Lion C.P. Singhal proposed on taking part in MERLOW seminar at Aligarh and II District Cabinet Meeting at Bulandshahar. The Board accepted the proposal.
- The meeting was called off after National Anthem, followed by fellowship and dinner.
Lions Prayas School
- The Club paid salary to the teachers.
Oxygen Cylinder Service
- In December, 2009, five patients availed this facility.